As a women-owned business, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch direct mail execution services that have a sustainable focus. But let me tell you, it wasn’t easy getting here. Here’s why we started Snowball Print Marketing and how we’re making a difference in the industry.
First, let’s talk about the state of the direct mail industry. Many people assume that direct mail is a dying medium, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, direct mail response rates have consistently outperformed digital channels for years. But there was one big problem: environmental impact in print. We knew there had to be a better way to execute direct mail campaigns lessening the impact to the environment.
We specialize in providing direct mail execution services that have a sustainable focus. Here are just a few ways we’re making a difference:
- We use the highest level of post-consumer waste paper and soy-based ink to minimize our environmental impact.
- We work with suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability.
- We can support your data selections and mail to directed audiences lowering your overall circulation and costs
- We specialize in format optimization and design, creating a one-of-a-kind mailer that minimizes cost and maximizes efficiency.
.And it’s not just about being environmentally responsible. It’s also about appealing to a growing segment of consumers who prioritize sustainability. According to Nielsen, 81% of consumers say that sustainability is important to them when making purchasing decisions. By choosing Snowball Print Marketing, our clients are not only doing their part for the environment, but they’re also appealing to this important demographic.
And here are some statistics to back up our claims:
- Direct mail response rates are consistently higher than digital response rates (Data & Marketing Association).
- 81% of consumers say that sustainability is important to them when making purchasing decisions (Nielsen).
- 62% of consumers are willing to pay more for sustainable products (Nielsen).
So there you have it, as a women-owned business, we’re proud to be making a difference in the direct mail industry. Contact us today, email@example.com to learn more about our services and how we can help you execute a successful, responsible direct mail campaign.
Written by: Jenny Dela Cruz
Sources: (Nielsen, Data & Marketing Association)