Vendor Operations & Logistics Manager
Location: El Segundo, CA (Remote during shelter in place)
About Snowball Print Marketing Inc.
Snowball Print Marketing is a women-owned print marketing service provider.
We conceptualize, responsibly source, and execute innovative, direct mail campaigns through a green supply chain that includes diverse and minority owned suppliers with minimum impact to the planet.
Plus we are committed to donating a percentage of our profits to support non-profit organizations that focus on women-empowerment, forest conservation, and renewable energy.
Is it you we’re looking for?
We are looking for a vendor operations specialist with 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with print, paper, direct mail and logistics vendors. Strong industry knowledge and experience with postal processes would be highly desirable. We value energetic and tenacious people with a “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic. This role reports directly to our COO.
- Manage a list of vendors – Contracts, performance and innovation
- Coordinate with vendors to manage and report on postal logistics
- Manage and develop our sustainable paper program
- Vendor discovery – Inline with client needs and sales strategy
- Liaison between internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters
- Manage and meet campaign milestones per project schedule
- Develop a good understanding of our client’s business and industry sector
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years in a print and direct mail environment
- Vendor management experience
- Postal/logistics experience
- Paper buying/industry experience
- Setting and managing color standards (G7)
- Company Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage – SB covers 80% Employee + 20% of Dependents
- 401(k) contribution with up to 5% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Bonus Structure
Snowball welcomes candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you! Please email your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org